Last revised October 2017
Dear Clients and Community Partners:
This year looking forward to seeing the continual positive affects to some of our strategic changes we’ve made. We have already seen some improvements in our employee retention and compensation packages, but also reduction in overtime and enhancement of our training programs.
Legislatively speaking, in 2018 we a few issues we are addressing through our involvement with several statewide organizations.
• Support Senator Holden’s Bill which requests for bridge funding to address local cost pressures in the DD/ID field
• Support Lanterman Coalition proposal to use Developmental Center assets to support integrated community housing
• Pursue a 4% rate increase until statewide rate study is implemented
• Pursue removal of median rate caps until statewide rate study is implemented
• Pursue simplified process for minimum wage adjustments
Over the next few months our company is reviewing our organizational structure, market analysis for positions, software utilization and growth in two programs specifically Elder Care and Supported Living.
We thank you for the continued support.
Previous CEO Corner Notes
Michelle Ramirez CEO
(916) 726-0792 Ext. 108